Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fantastic 4 - Silver Surfer>>McDonalds>>The Mines>>Smart Highway


Fantastic 4 cinema ticket that I watched before with my fiance. These tickets has been given by "Kecik"(my fiance fren).

Please look carefully at this McChicken. Like a "Heart". Am I right? Our favourite fast food restaurant, Mc Donalds. But I'm very upset coz yesterday I went to McDonalds Alamanda Putrajaya, I've ordered porridge "Bubur Ayam McD". They gave me the porridge that absolutely not hot. I asked for the new one, hot porridge. Unfortunately, they asked me to change the other set. What the bloody one.. The charge us for tax, but the service...

Ikan koi in the mines shopping complex.. Enjoy to feed them with "roti"..

Smart Highway, the crazy government project where the highway for vehicle and at the same time, be a way of flood that always happened in Kuala Lumpur. Only MYR 2.00 per entrance.. The highway traffic so smooth.. for those who not yet enter the Smart Highway, can try it.

No comments: